Touchdown Trojans- Sponsorships are $500 per football season and $100 per playoff games. (Limit 12)
- Your business will be announced at the beginning of all home football games.
- Your business will be mentioned on a rotating schedule when Trojans score a touchdown. ( as you know, we score several touchdowns)
- Your business logo will be advertised in the Muscle Shoals High School Football Program (on Foundation page).
- Your business will be advertised on the Muscle Shoals Education Foundation website and Facebook page.
Ten for Technology- Students Pre K- 8th grade address five envelopes and mail letters to family and friends asking for $10. One hundred percent funding received provides needed technology for Muscle Shoals City School System. The last two years over $23,000 has been received.
Enjoy The Shoals Coupon Books- This fundraiser benefits the Foundation and each school or school clubs that sell the coupon book. Students receive a sample book loaded with coupons from area businesses plus national businesses. Businesses included Dick’s Sporting Goods, Papa Johns, Sam’s Club, Local and Chain Restaurants, UBER, and many more. Coupon Book sales start January 9, 2019
Muscle Shoals and The Beat Goes On- One of the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word Muscle Shoals, Alabama is music. Once known as the “Hit Recording Capital of the World,” Muscle Shoals is known to people all over the world for songwriters and hit songs. The Muscle Shoals Education Foundation will sponsor Muscle Shoals and The Beat Goes On in January. The day is in honor of the birthday of legendary Rick Hall, the father of Muscle Shoals music.
The program will inform students in Muscle Shoals City Schools the various aspects of music and the options of incorporating music in their lives including chorus, band, playing a musical instrument or going to concerts. Various lesson plans will be incorporated into the classroom during Muscle Shoals and The Beat Goes On. Classroom activities include write lyrics to a song, research salaries for various musicians and song writers, and invite musicians or song writers to a class or school.
Lunch served on this date include musical names such as Percussion Pizza, Singing Salad, Fiddling’ Fruit, etc.,
Speaker Event /Muscle Shoals Athletic Hall of Fame speaker is invited to talk and Muscle Shoals Athletics are in inducted into the Muscle Shoals Hall of Fame. This is the largest fundraiser that the Foundation has each year. Past speakers include:
- Alan Robinson, Duck Dynasty 2013
- Jeff Bauman, Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor 2014
- Jermiah Castille, Chaplin, University of Alabama Football Team 2015
- Rece Davis, ESPN College Game Day Host and 1984 Graduate of Muscle Shoals High School 2016
- Jay Barker & Stan White, Quarterbacks for University of Alabama and Auburn University 2017